Berklee students and alumni are resourceful, creative, and dependable.
Find your next intern, full-time staff member, live musician or ensemble, or anything in between. You can also post auditions, grants, and competitions.
About the Berklee Career Manager
- your name and contact information will only be viewable to Berklee Career Center staff, unless otherwise specified.
- we thoroughly screen all postings to ensure compliance with Berklee’s recruiting policies and guidelines and relevancy to the creative industries.
- you can have each applicant reach out to you directly or have résumés and other materials collected within the Berklee Career Manager.
The Berklee Career Manager provides you with full access to our services, which allows you to:
- post employment opportunities for students and alumni;
- receive system reminders as your opportunities are close to expiration;
- collect résumés and other application materials through the system;
- publicize your organization and its work to our community;
- register for career fairs and other recruiting events; and
- receive occasional communication from the Career Center regarding upcoming events, announcements, and more.
Watch this video to learn more about how the Berklee Career Manager works:
Need assistance? Send an email to email@example.com, and our staff will assist you in getting your opportunity posted on the Berklee Career Manager.
Note: employers must verify that international students have valid work authorization for the duration of their employment.